Sunday, December 31, 2017

Episode 27 - Ambulocetus

  Season 2    "Burst of Mammals"  

Episode 27 - Ambulocetus  ( DOWNLOAD | SUBSCRIBE )

Aaron and INO must dive deep to help an injured Ambulocetus and answer questions from Eliot, Jeremy, and Andy.

REMASTERED (Originally Released: Jan 31, 2012)

Icon Art & Inspiration by Eldar Zakarov


CAST

Aaron................  Aaron (Mesozoic I.N.O. User)
Bridget..............  INO (I.N.O. Unit 02)
                            Computer System Voice
Ezra...................  Ezra (Cenozoic I.N.O. User)
Smidge..............  Smidge (Purgatorius)

MUSIC

"Arcadia"
By Kevin Macleod (www.incompetech.com)

LISTENER QUESTIONS

Maize asks  "Can you tell me more about INO and why do Stegoceras bash heads?"
Jeremy asks  "Does you ship have a name?"
Andy shares  "I love the Science Explorers! I'm an Ocean Explorer. Julianna and Lucy are my favorite Science Explorers."